• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Total tax repayable to you for 2010-11

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total tax repayable to you for 2010-11

Just finished the on-line return Not only do I not owe anything but the revenue are going to pay for my schnitzel for months to come :O)

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Just finished the on-line return Not only do I not owe anything but the revenue are going to pay for my schnitzel for months to come :O)

Taking the money out of our schools, our NHS, our boys and girls on the front line in Afgan, your scum.people like you are
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Taking the money out of our schools, our NHS, our boys and girls on the front line in Afgan, your scum.people like you are
      A bit harsh as it could be that he has legitimately overpaid all his tax to date.. As a novel idea how about a “be nice & give others the benefit of the doubt week?” (can anyone really see that working on here? )
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
        A bit harsh as it could be that he has legitimately overpaid all his tax to date.. As a novel idea how about a “be nice & give others the benefit of the doubt week?” (can anyone really see that working on here? )
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

It was legitimately overpaid by a agent (rental!) who was not aware of my overseas status.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            It was legitimately overpaid by a agent (rental!) who was not aware of my overseas status.
            But you're going to have to declare it in Germany, probably...
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
            X