• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coppers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coppers

In Scotland...
    20 minutes in and 4 indecent exposures
    Coffee's for closers

Saw it earlier (before the multiple indecent exposures I've seen on 'Party Paramedics' in Corfu, see other thread). Nice to see from the Coppers perspective, although accents were a bit hard to make out at times.

Comment

Just back from office - you guys are watching some right tulip on TV, get a cable or something!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Just back from office - you guys are watching some right tulip on TV, get a cable or something!
        Saves buying an airline ticket, condoms and booking a hotel for 2 weeks though.

Comment

I watched the one based in Mansfield the other week - I honestly thought it was a parody. Spent ages arguing with flatmate about it.

Comment

Why would you think it was a parody? It's widely acknowledged mansfield is a absolute dump (yes, I have had the displeasure of being there before).

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              Saw it earlier (before the multiple indecent exposures I've seen on 'Party Paramedics' in Corfu, see other thread). Nice to see from the Coppers perspective, although accents were a bit hard to make out at times.
              Even the subtitles had 'ken' in them, I'm still none the wiser.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                Why would you think it was a parody? It's widely acknowledged mansfield is a absolute dump (yes, I have had the displeasure of being there before).
                I know Mansfield is a dump - bet I've spent more time there than you - and Richard Bacon's from there - enough said.

The reason I thought it was a parody wasn't that - it was how thick and useless all the coopers and support staff were.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                  The reason I thought it was a parody wasn't that - it was how thick and useless all the coopers and support staff were.
                  try watching Operation Good Guys
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                    I know Mansfield is a dump - bet I've spent more time there than you - and Richard Bacon's from there - enough said.

And also showed how much coppers love a good scrap or car chase.

Comment

Working...
                    X