• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Still on customer site - been here since 10am

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still on customer site - been here since 10am

Client owes for me for this one! I had a feeling this wasnt going to go well :-(
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Good show of loyalty to the employer!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      Client owes for me for this one! I had a feeling this wasnt going to go well :-(
      I hope you are sending emails so everyone knows about it?
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        WSS!

You hourly or daily rate though?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I hope you left the signature stack of coffe cups to show how long you were in.

Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Good show of loyalty to the employer!
            client
            'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
            Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              Funnily enough, PM was still there at 3am when we finished. Insisted on taking everyones photo for a laugh (ensuring there was a timestamp on it) !!!!!

Must admit didnt look my best at 3am.

Comment

That's a coincidence. We have a thread about WGAS going as well.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Ended up getting out of there at 3am. Travelodge Halesowen (lovely) rather than drive two hours home.....

Got up at 11am and drove home. Still had same clothes on. Didnt go back to office but did log in from home.

Daily rate bummer. However, I feel this is taking the professional day thing a bit far! After all monday was 9am - midnight on its own = 15 hours.

I think I'll be sorting this as a day off in lieu or something. Dont like doing this normally but I've got a few days off planned later in the month, so I'll be billing for one of them.

Comment

Working...
                  X