• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

la rapidité et le bon marché beaucoup plus nombreux

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

la rapidité et le bon marché beaucoup plus nombreux

France's Dassault beats BAE Systems to clinch Indian government fighter jet contract - Telegraph

French manufacturer Dassault has entered exclusive negotiations with the Indian government to supply the country with fighter jets in a major blow to British industry.

David Cameron had held talks with the Indian government about the deal and it would have supported thousands of UK jobs.

However, Dassault is understood to have undercut the Typhoon partners on price.

All those Indians we let in too.

Comment

Still, at least Sarkozy isn't rubbing it in:

Nicolas Sarkozy says Britain has 'no industry'

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        All those Indians we let in too.
        Send the bastards to France!

Traitors.

Comment

Cameron invited French bankers to avoid new tax

Comment

How long before someone blames the Topgear Christmas special
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I wouldn't trust a bunch of elephant washers with the Typhoon anyway.

Comment

Its a disgrace. Declare war on India now....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Its a disgrace. Declare war on India now....
                  The last time you declared war to a country which has Dassault airplanes you lost a destroyer,

HMS Sheffield (D80) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Originally posted by Le Rosbif View Post
                    The last time you declared war to a country which has Dassault airplanes you lost a destroyer
                    Still won the war though. An experience that is alien to countries that manufacture Dassault airplanes.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X