• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for K2P2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for K2P2

The beer spa

Not sure if it's a good idea to drink your bathwater
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

"We're sorry but this site is not accessible from the UK as it is part of our international service and is not funded by the licence fee."

Comment

New new linky
      Last edited by norrahe; 1 February 2012, 12:30.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        We're sorry but this site is not accessible from the UK as it is part of our international service and is not funded by the licence fee.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          I still prefer the tried and tested formula - ass's milk
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Not only do they have a Beer Spa, they have a Hot Electoral Spring!!

Hot Electoral Spring

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Have been accompanied all day by a shocking hangover. I think I may have drank a bath full of beer last night

Comment

They'd better change that beer water regularly - ever spilled a pint of beer in your keyboard one night, collapsed on top of it, woke up the next morning and tried to carry on questing on Azeroth only to find your WoW character curiously unresponsive.

So you pick up the G15 gaming keyboard, shake it upside down over your head and quelle horreur: one is bukkaka'd in a demon-like explosive ejaculate of stale, oxidised beer saturated with dead skin cells, pubic hair, dry cured kebab, pork scratchings, smegma, nostril detritus followed by a dandruff top...

...oh the stench, oh the humiliation....
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  They'd better change that beer water regularly - ever spilled a pint of beer in your keyboard one night, collapsed on top of it, woke up the next morning and tried to carry on questing on Azeroth only to find your WoW character curiously unresponsive.

So you pick up the G15 gaming keyboard, shake it upside down over your head and quelle horreur: one is bukkaka'd in a demon-like explosive ejaculate of stale, oxidised beer saturated with dead skin cells, pubic hair, dry cured kebab, pork scratchings, smegma, nostril detritus followed by a dandruff top...

...oh the stench, oh the humiliation....
                  Baldrick would have added hot water and served as a cappuccino.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                    Have been accompanied all day by a shocking hangover. I think I may have drank a bath full of beer last night

Comment

Working...
                    X