• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

women who want children should be stay at home mothers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

women who want children should be stay at home mothers

Gwyneth Paltrow: women who want children should be stay at home mothers - Telegraph

Gwyneth is wrong. Certainly one parent should stay at home - but why should it be the mother? Not always possible due to economics.

I am looking forward to CM going back to work and Churchill cooking the dinner for her when she comes in....

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am looking forward to CM going back to work and Churchill cooking the dinner for her when she comes in....
    Not sure what’s more frightening Churchill pushing a pram or Churchill in an apron
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
      Not sure what’s more frightening Churchill pushing a pram or Churchill in an apron
      Churchill in a pram.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
        Just an apron?
        Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
          Just an apron?
          No doubt it would be one of those ones with a naked woman's body on it.

Comment

Miss Paltrow, 39, told Harper's Bazaar: "I have little kids in school. I want to maintain my marriage and my family, so I have to be here when he (Martin) comes home."
            Which is all fine and dandy when you're married to the front-man of a globally successful band with an enormous income.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Easy for her to say. Not as if she has to worry about the mortgage.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Yep, I'll agree with Gwyneth. Broadly speaking anyway.

Is she welsh by the way?

Comment

Gwyneth Paltrow: women who want children should be stay at home mothers - Telegraph

Gwyneth is wrong. Certainly one parent should stay at home - but why should it be the mother? Not always possible due to economics.

Men who are house husbands are wimps.
                  I think her opinion is more to do with justifying her own existence than giving us an insight on parenting.
                  And yes she can afford to be at home playing tennis and joining in with the school gate mafia.
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

No doubt it would be one of those ones with a naked woman's body on it.
                    I have a lambskin apron...

Comment

Working...
                    X