• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rep system

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rep system

Can someone please tell me how this rep system works?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    That would be like educating a mollusc, for that reason, I'm out!

Comment

No idea, sorry.
      You can go up and down the ladder, seemingly, on a daily basis (like infant school children & their class behaviour) dependent on the whim of whoever you might have annoyed, or entertained. It's an unknown science. I'm still a *Lurker (apparently) but I don't know how the point scoring system works to get to the next level, or what the next level actually is. We need some insight as to how to get 'promoted' up the ranks...something like a CUK career path.

Update: I'm now a 'should post faster' but have no idea what badge to sew on my uniform.
      Clarity is everything

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyDan View Post
        No idea, sorry.
        You can go up and down the ladder, seemingly, on a daily basis (like infant school children & their class behaviour) dependent on the whim of whoever you might have annoyed, or entertained. It's an unknown science. I'm still a *Lurker (apparently) but I don't know how the point scoring system works to get to the next level, or what the next level actually is. We need some insight as to how to get 'promoted' up the ranks...something like a CUK career path.

Update: I'm now a 'should post faster' but have no idea what badge to sew on my uniform.
        Thats not your rep!
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyDan View Post
          No idea, sorry.

Unless you're on top of the ladder and all you lot can see is an arsehole.

Oh hang on....
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I must say you are a helpful lot
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I must say you are a helpful lot
              You need to ask the question in Accounting/Legal that way you can get a more helpful answer.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                You need to ask the question in Accounting/Legal that way you can get a more helpful answer.
                42?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  Thats not your rep!
                  Well I did say first out 'I have no idea, sorry' so have at least proved that point. As you are Godlike, maybe you could enlighten us all?
                  Clarity is everything

Comment

Click on the star on the left hand side of any post.

Comment

Working...
                    X