• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you like the like system?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you like the like system?

So, do you like the like system that some numpty let loose on the forum or is it a horrible bag of tulipe?
    I like the like and would like to keep the like in this here forum that I like.
    32.56%
    I dislike the like and would like you to get the like out of here right goddam now.
    46.51%
    I like Andyw when he likes me back. Mutual like.
    20.93%

I dislike the like - primarily as it has a stupid heart.
    Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

I kinda like it but it could be less 'Facebook-like' which is all teenage hormones "ooo I like you, ♥♥♥" and instead be a bit more suited for a site for grown up contractors... I dunno, "+1" or "WHS" or "CUKudos" or something

Plus, I think there should also be a dislike button (or equivalent "-1" or whatever)
      It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

I could change it to the picture of Bob Shawadiwadi - would that make you like the like?

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
          I kinda like it but it could be less 'Facebook-like' which is all teenage hormones "ooo I like you, ♥♥♥" and instead be a bit more suited for a site for grown up contractors... I dunno, "+1" or "WHS" or "CUKudos" or something

Plus, I think there should also be a dislike button (or equivalent "-1" or whatever)
          Agreed, could wear out the dislike button pretty quickly though

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
            I could change it to the picture of Bob Shawadiwadi - would that make you like the like?
            Make it Lord Lucan and we've a deal!
            Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

I don't know who the user [ARG:2 UNDEFINED] is, but I like the username!
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

Ooh, [ARG:2 UNDEFINED] is me as well - I like the like so much, that it likes me doubly much!
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

No it's fricking annoying, and one poster in particular is being very annoying with it.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Odd... on my screen it says

TheFaQQer and The FaQQer like this

Does that mean you are your own sockie??
                    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Working...
                    X