• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Superbowl this Sunday who is watching?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superbowl this Sunday who is watching?

So who is watching the Superbowl this Sunday between the New York Giants and New England Patriots.

Are there any fans of teams, players old or new on CUK?

I'll be watching... would like NYG to win, but think the Patriots will be too strong for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
      I'll be watching... would like NYG to win, but think the Patriots will be too strong for them.
      I think the Giants will win The Giants Defensive line might be too much for Tom Brady.

It will be a cracking game and a late nite for me on Sunday/Monday morning

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremiah at Smith Craven View Post
        It will be a cracking game and a late nite for me on Sunday/Monday morning
        Indeed, should be good...

I'm *cough* working from home Monday

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
          Indeed, should be good...

I'm *cough* working from home Monday
          The good old working from home chesnut

Yes i will be in the office on Monday i will be half asleep on my desk for most of the morning though

Comment

I'd like to watch, not sure if I can be arsed though. Watched for the first time last year.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremiah at Smith Craven View Post
              So who is watching the Superbowl this Sunday between the New York Giants and New England Patriots.

Are there any fans of teams, players old or new on CUK?
              I'll be watching, I have done for as long as it has been televised in the UK. (Before that the only live NFL we could get was picking up the American Armed Forces Radio broadcasting to their troops based in Germany but that was medium-wave and the signal was no good at the time of day the Superbowl is played.)

Best times were back in the nineties when the publican at my local pub was a fan and would lock the front door, put the game on the TV and keep serving beer.

In the time zone that I am in now I will be watching the game on a Monday afternoon and that feels totally wrong (but I'll still do it).

Oh, and I am a long standing Patriots fan too.

Comment

I love all these people who suddenly become American Football fans when the superbull is on. Yeah I want to watch a bunch of cowards with more Armour than a soldier on the front line in Afghanistan, with adverts every 6 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                  I'll be watching, I have done for as long as it has been televised in the UK. (Before that the only live NFL we could get was picking up the American Armed Forces Radio broadcasting to their troops based in Germany but that was medium-wave and the signal was no good at the time of day the Superbowl is played.)

Best times were back in the nineties when the publican at my local pub was a fan and would lock the front door, put the game on the TV and keep serving beer.

In the time zone that I am in now I will be watching the game on a Monday afternoon and that feels totally wrong (but I'll still do it).

Oh, and I am a long standing Patriots fan too.
                  Having to listen on a radio thank you the 90,s are over and technology has come a bit more advanced since then

Watching on a Monday afternoon i don't know how you are going to keep away from not knowing the score!

A long standing Patriots fan well the question i must ask is will Gronk be healthy for the game and will Chad Ochocinco score the winning TD

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                    I love all these people who suddenly become American Football fans when the superbull is on. Yeah I want to watch a bunch of cowards with more Armour than a soldier on the front line in Afghanistan, with adverts every 6 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                    X