• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Giant Prawn.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giant Prawn.

BBC News - 'Supergiant' crustacean found in deepest ocean

Not so dim then.

Is it tasty?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      KUATB
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Applebee's at Borough market do giant Madagascar prawns that have bodies over 6 inches long. They are lovely stuffed and baked in their shells with garlic butter and chopped shallots. Don't leave them in the oven too long though as they can dry out.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I wonder whether they could be grown commercially at normal depths. You could have a prawn and chips instead of cod.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            I wonder whether they could be grown commercially at normal depths. You could have a prawn and chips instead of cod.
            Who has Prawn and Cod for dinner?
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              Who has Prawn and Cod for dinner?
              If it's in a fish pie, then I do.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I'd go for the Cod, those prawns look like they could fight back.

I can just imagine a few of them doing the Haka in my kitchen , then looking at me with their beady little antennae 'come on then monkey man. 'ave some'
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                  X