• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Six Nations. Will you be watching...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Six Nations. Will you be watching...

Poll to follow...
    In the pub
    20.00%
    At home
    24.00%
    Both
    12.00%
    Couldn't care less
    40.00%
    AndyW is recording it for me
    4.00%
    Me, me, me...

One of the rare times I head for Glasgow and meet up with mates in the pub. Much better atmosphere than watching at home.

Any excuse really.
    Last edited by Cliphead; 2 February 2012, 20:29.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

I expect England to take a couple of hammerings and there to be plenty of twats parking in my road (outside of the stadium cpz but not too far to walk).

Won't be making an extraordinary effort to watch evey match.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I cheer for Wales. The kids wear their Wales rugby shirts. What's not to like about rugby (not Rugby).

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
          I cheer for Wales. The kids wear their Wales rugby shirts. What's not to like about rugby (not Rugby).
          The fact that the ball is egg-shaped??

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            The fact that the ball is a prolate spheroid??

FTFY

Comment

Hard men League = Yes
              Soft pansy sissy kick and chase Union = No
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I don't have high hopes for England against the Scots. As usual they will have been watering the pitch for a week to turn it into a complete bog. Murrayfield is a disgrace of a ground and unfit to hold full Internationals.

That said I expect England to win the 6N. The Welsh will have another false dawn. The French will be garbage after a good World Cup. The Irish have been too dependent on just two players for years.
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                  I don't have high hopes for England against the Scots. As usual they will have been watering the pitch for a week to turn it into a complete bog. Murrayfield is a disgrace of a ground and unfit to hold full Internationals.
                  Getting your excuses in early I see. Are you French?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I'm watching in the rugby club bar after our game.

I love the start of the 6 nations.

Comment

Working...
                    X