• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

-12C and diving

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-12C and diving

Thermometer just hit -12

Went out today for the first time in a few days (working from home at the minute) my face nearly fell off.

Oh to be by my wood burner.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

What, you can't afford warm clothes with your massive euro rates and that big %-tage you claimed to make on the project?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      What, you can't afford warm clothes with your massive euro rates and that big %-tage you claimed to make on the project?
      I burnt them all keeping the fire going.

That must really have got to you, lingering in your memory like that. Even I've begun to dismiss the importance of it. Thanks for reminding me though how the little people feel about this
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        That must really have got to you, lingering in your memory like that. Even I've begun to dismiss the importance of it.

Comment

Already burning Euros to keep Merkel hyperinflation at bay?

Comment

That must really have got to you, lingering in your memory like that. Even I've begun to dismiss the importance of it. Thanks for reminding me though how the little people feel about this
            Get yourself to Sport Schuster or Sport Scheck and get a nice down parka and something warm to go under your trews.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

You need at least two scarves preferably three and a nice woolly hat.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Thermometer just hit -12

Went out today for the first time in a few days (working from home at the minute) my face nearly fell off.

Oh to be by my wood burner.
                You big girls blouse. Us real men are still in T-shirts.
                Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Diving is not recommended at -12C.

HTH
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
                    You big girls blouse. Us real men are still in T-shirts.
                    Only because you don't want to wear a vest under your shirt, two pullovers and a coat.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X