• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weapons of Mass Destruction coming to your house any time now...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weapons of Mass Destruction coming to your house any time now...

UK 'is in range of Iran's missiles' as Clegg says he is 'worried' that war could break out | Mail Online

Iran is developing a missile with a 6,200-mile range capable of reaching Britain, it was revealed yesterday.
    The rogue state’s new weapon could also deliver an attack as far away as America’s East Coast.

AND they have oil. They must be stopped at once!

Tony! Get your tax-dodging arse off that billionaire's super-yacht, we've got a another job for you...

So let's get this straight. We invaded a country which was supposed to have weapons of mass destruction and we didn't find any. However we now discover the country next door has them. You realise what this means don't you....

We invaded the wrong country!
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      AND they have oil.
      All Iraq need do now is threaten to trade oil in Euros or some other non-US currency, like all the others, and the nail is in his coffin. I wonder if I'm a Dinner Jacket will end up being found dishevelled in a ditch like the others?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        All Iraq need do now is threaten to trade oil in Euros or some other non-US currency, like all the others, and the nail is in his coffin. I wonder if I'm a Dinner Jacket will end up being found dishevelled in a ditch like the others?
        And then a "mob" will put a bullet in his head before he can reach the "safety" of the UN.

Comment

I don't see what they think they will gain out of this.

Its a lose lose situation. Unless Iran think that Russia are going to come to help.

Even if Russia camp out their entire army, it still won't save them from a pissed off bunch of Israelis...

Comment

I am relieved by reading that, to be honest if they can reach the US they are more likely try and blow them outta the water than waste their nukes on us
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              And they've managed to weaponise a warhead?

Mmmmmmm.

Good luck with that at a first attempt without testing.
              And with hardly any nuclear scientists left alive to test it. They seem to have a habit of getting killed.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                So let's get this straight. We invaded a country which was supposed to have weapons of mass destruction and we didn't find any. However we now discover the country next door has them. You realise what this means don't you....

We invaded the wrong country!
                They are only 1 letter apart. Easy mistake to make.

Comment

Ra ra ra! Support the troops!!! Ra ra ra!!! We must invade!!!! Ra ra ra.

I'm off to Carpetright to teach these ragheads a lesson! Who's with me?????
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                  X