• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Huhne steps down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huhne steps down

bye bye Huhne

bye bye Huhne
    Some say you were a goon
    but not me.
    I thought you were a buff. Huhne

so will the plan to spend £1000,000,000,000 under the climate change act over the next 40 years in order to prevent 0.008 degree of warming still go ahead ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

p.s.
    i know there is another thread.

but that one is about justice. this one is about injustice.
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)

Comment

I heard tales on the radio this morning that Huhne's a bit of an arse in cabinet. Or rather he was.

They suggested he won't be missed that much. Anyone heard any more?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        I heard tales on the radio this morning that Huhne's a bit of an arse in cabinet. Or rather he was.

I've heard a few comments today about his 'self-confidence', which has to be code for some other trait.
        If he really is as thick as some people say, it may be the confidence of the ignorant. Prescott being a good example
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

It's like poetry. But a blender and a chimp have been involved somewhere.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I thought you were a buff. Huhne
            Agree totally. An energy minister who plainly had no understanding of energy production.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post

Nothing like this gets out in the open unless the person in question is already surplus to requirements.
              "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                It's like poetry. But 10 cans of fozzies have been involved somewhere.
                FTFY

Comment

Working...
                X