• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I would like to Thank ..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to Thank ..

I accept this award on behalf of a grateful nation, I don't deserve it you are too kind.

I want to thank from the heart of my bottom:

My Parents, my wife who supports me well except for the time......, my kids that motivate me except when..., My director who was with me in the trenches and lifted me up when I thought I just couldn't take it any more. Being an artist is just too hard...

{tears}

{Pause for effect}

{more tears}

... {I struggle on like the trooper & true professional I am}

My personal trainer that made my abs rock hard with silicone, my personal -personal stylist that trims my bush and covers it in Grecian 2000, my milkman who makes sure I have the bottle. - tears accepts award gratefully.

{tears, deep sigh}

I got 1000 rep points I really love you guys tears deep sigh, oops got another award on the comedic impotence forum - best non stand up. - gotta go!

Much appreciated. Keep em coming. So when am I getting to a million? Come on start clicking like an 80s teenager on pacman!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Working...
X