• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What goes around....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What goes around....

Arrogant git tried to run me off the road at a snow-riddled roundabout leading to my gym.

Spoke with the said person at the door going into the gym. Which was stupid as he was wearing a beanie hat and obviously hangs out the free weight section.

Out of the blue, he yells, f-ing see you next Tuesdays, amongst other expletives and threats.

The duty manager happened to be next to us, and took great delight in having a chat with him, and throwing him out.

My gym is currently taking a tough stance on abusive behaviour and bad language, having let the local oiks take over pushing out the decent people of the town.

Karma.

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    The duty manager happened to be next to us, and took great delight in having a chat with him, and throwing him out.
    He will probably ****ing kill you now Wilmsy - run like a wind!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Well, he is now banned. Not seen him at the gym before, so hopefully one of the new year brigade, so will be interesting to see if the ban was just for today or long term.

Will update next week, if I am still alive - otherwise, please send out a search party.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        Well, he is now banned.
        But you are not so he can just wait for you at the doors - don't visit gym in the evenings and always have lady friend with you when leaving!

Comment

WATWS

Did you laugh at him doing winker and V signs as he left?

Comment

But you are not so he can just wait for you at the doors - don't visit gym in the evenings and always have lady friend with you when leaving!
            My lady friend is over 20 stone and scared of gyms. Plenty of ladies I would like to be my lady friend at the gym though. Hmm... Could be a good chat-up like to get ladies to look after me to my car....

Comment

Working...
            X