• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

6 nations - girdt weekend review

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 nations - girdt weekend review

England v Scotland. Worst game of bugger I'VE seen in ages, scrappy and error strewn. Mr Indonesia will be a very frustrated at the way every attack broke down with simple handling errors. England wiv ugly though.

Ireland v Wales. The game of the weekend. A slightly tepid start but once Ireland got into top gear I thought the Welsh defence was fantastic. Showed great character to snatch it at the end and I think they're the most likely to WUN the slam.

France v Italy. Didn't see it.
    Last edited by pacharan; 6 February 2012, 10:35.

hic!
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
      scrappy and error strewen
      Sounds like most of your posts

Comment

I think Lancaster will rue his decision to select Hermitage. Not so sure about Danny Care though.

Comment

No MTT today?

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
            No MTT today?
            He's giving tha new bird in personnel one, behind the bike shed. Either there or up the OXO...

Comment

Is it a coincidence that people who like Rugby are also utterly dull and tedious individuals? I hate Rugby!

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                Is it a coincidence that people who like Rugby are also utterly dull and tedious individuals? I hate Rugby!
                Wot a cock 'ed.

HTH

The Buck.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                  As opposed to football? aka diving to try and get a penalty!
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Pacharan, Russell and Psychocandy in the same thread... Epic stuff
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X