• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Capello out?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capello out?

Linky

England coach Fabio Capello may have breached his contract by publicly criticising the Football Association's decision to oust John Terry as captain.

Former FA executive director David Davies told the BBC the FA was taking "the matter very seriously".
    Can't they just sack him and get a temp in? Non story, just get rid.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Linky

Wouldn't be very wise to sack him a few months before a major tournament, although it is the EFA so it wouldn't surprise me. I thought Rednapp would be a good replacement but he might have blown it my pissing of HMRC.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
      Wouldn't be very wise to sack him a few months before a major tournament, although it is the EFA so it wouldn't surprise me. I thought Rednapp would be a good replacement but he might have blown it my pissing of HMRC.
      Plenty of good English candidates for the EM role. This has the potential to disrupt the tournament if you don't get rid as well.

Hodgson's your man.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Plenty of good English candidates for the EM role. This has the potential to disrupt the tournament if you don't get rid as well.

Hodgson's your man.
        Nah I say no manager, they should write an algorithm that picks players based on stats of there recent form.

Comment

Linky

I'll get the position posted on jobserve right away.
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Linky

Who cares, far more NB is what the 'pool do to those (alleged) tax-dodging sh1tehartlaners tonight!

Comment

The original interview in Italian is here:
              Video Rai.TV - Rai Sport 2011 - 5 minuti di recupero

The interviewer misled Capello by saying: "JT has been punished for racism and therefore cannot wear the armband", while as long as I know JT is awaiting trial.
              <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

So Capello can't criticize the FA publicly? Why? No-one cares about the FA - they just care if England win.

The FA must be very big headed.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  So Capello can't criticize the FA publicly? Why? No-one cares about the FA - they just care if England win.

The FA must be very big headed.
                  Start slagging of your clientco publicly and see how that works for you.

Comment

Capello won't be sacked because FA needs him to take the hit for failure...

Comment

Working...
                    X