• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why are Northeners so weak-willed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are Northeners so weak-willed?

Over the years I've noticed that Northeners (or people of Northern origin) are more likely to overindulge in something, whether it's food, drink or fags.
    Why is this?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Does that include flouncing and bedwetting? If so you are well placed to answer your own question.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

*sigh*

For the similar reasons southern shandy poofs like to generalise people based on where they live!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Over the years I've noticed that Northeners (or people of Northern origin) are more likely to overindulge in something, whether it's food, drink or fags.
        Why is this?
        Because they live for now and don't particular care about 50 years hence.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Why is this?
          Aren't you cold under that bridge?
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Why is this?
            Thats not weak willed it's dedication
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Why are they such blunt, miserable sods is more like the question you sglod be asking.

Particularly people from Yorkshire.

Last time Xu was there, ME and the Missus had had a pint and thence had finished I returned the empties to te bar.

Expecting a thank-you from ze. armband, he turned to me and said "I hate it when men bring their empties back to the bar."

Miserable barstard.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                Why are they such blunt, miserable sods is more like the question you sglod be asking.

Particularly people from Yorkshire.

Last time Xu was there, ME and the Missus had had a pint and thence had finished I returned the empties to te bar.

Expecting a thank-you from ze. armband, he turned to me and said "I hate it when men bring their empties back to the bar."

Miserable barstard.
                Why is it you southerners always sound like a bunch of inbred monkeys?
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                  Aren't you cold under that bridge?
                  According to that film Trollhunter (2010), and here, there are several different kinds of trolls, including one called the tosserlad.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    Why is it you southerners always sound like a bunch of inbred monkeys?
                    Because we like to do impressions of your Northern monkey hangers.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X