• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chio Found

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chio Found

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1337/donkey_lovin/

Seen it before.

There's a video on there of a constrictor snake regurgitating a Hippo

Comment

I love some of the comments on that site. It's good to see reasoned argument.

**** you Liberal goat humping faggot ! [ -1 offensive ]
      People like you are the reason why 9/11 happened, you aren't a patriot, you are a traitorus scum that doesn't deserve to live in the USA, FACT...
      by ‎modernkayaker , 6th May reply / moderate 290539

I dont wanne live in the fkn USA [ -1 boring ]
      Im said it to goatpoop and now Im saying you. Im not replying on your sad comments anymore. Im going to report you and I hope you fkn die very soon. Poeple like you make this world misserable, people like you cause the hate.
      I really hope you will walk under some bus or train or something and then maybe we can post the vid of it here.
      **** you modernkayaker truly **** you. You arrogant *****, thinking America is everythiong, while they arent doing asny good in this world. I knew you where from America, only some Americans can be so ignorant and narrowminded as you are. Its pathedic to see you making commentsd who are proofed to be offensive, which makes you an idiot. You can't even talk to people in a normall way. You always have to say FACT for some stupid ******* reason, while most of the time they aren't FACTS at all.
      You do not have a clue what a FACT is, its just so damn pathedic. OMG I have it! You are ******* white trailer trash!!!!
      It all makes sence now. You are just white trash!
      Thinking you know everything, you are the best, thinking you post FACTS while you did'nt read a book in your entire fkn sad little life.
      Go beat up some people outside your trailer like everyday moron. Thats the opnly thing you're good at. You do not have a social life, everybody has to hate you, no doubt about that.
      You are clearly desperate to get some attention and well you know why I'm giving you
      that attention? Becouse I AM social, I think you are ssoooo sad. And I really hope you will get a better person some day, who can look in the mirror and say, "wow I did good things today, I walked to a blackman and said good day sir how are you?"
      OR you remain stupid your entire life. You know, people like you don't care about any other person, only about money and exonomics. Well WAKE UP freak, in this world the only way to live happy is to know we are all the same and that hurting people is not the way to live your fkn life..
      I'm really hoping you will get a normall person some day and get a real life instead of making sad little one-liners on meta cafe.
      Im sure you are going to reply with another stupid one liner, so gop ahead let me see how predictable you are.
      What will it be? Something with a goat ofcorse, becouse thats your favorite word. You also have to type USA aaaand oh almost forgot FACT at the end of your sentence. Maybe you should put another racist reply on my comment? That would show how smart you are won't it?
      Anyway, can't whait to get another reply on this with another (as you call it) "FACT".
      Bye and please, do not bother typing more than a one liner, that would cost you to much brainpower for the day.
      by ‎dave mech , 6th May reply / moderate 291007

Hey Liberal Sand Ape ****** boy, I gotcher panties in a bunch ?
      GOOD, glad I did too. You assholes hate the idea of free speech because it exposes you for the scums you are.

You cocksuckers think it's just OK to **** animals and small children, beat your women, behead people that have done nothing. Go **** yourself, you useless towel head freak !!!!

America rules, and it always will too ! FACT...
      by ‎modernkayaker , 6th May reply / moderate 291469

CUK has some way to go yet

Comment

Fleety would have a fit.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
          CUK has some way to go yet
          No it doesn't. For example:

DimPrawn you &&&!!!********, go ££££££*****!!!! your *****££££**!! you !!!!!!*****%%%%%%. You $$$£££*****
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
          X