• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Relax...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relax...

I spent most of my life with very high levels of stress, for one reason or another. When I was about thirty odd, I decided to see if I could completely relax (id probbly been watching some sh1te american tv or something)

Anyway - get yourself a couple of hours when you know you wont be disturbed. Get into bed and get right under the blankets.
    Then start with your right big toe. make sure its still and not twitching or tensed up in any way.
    Now the left one.
    Then the other toes
    and now the arches.
    Heels next, then ankles

Then make your calfs flop around, then your knees.
    Thighs, buttocks
    nobule area (or flaps)
    then the stomache.
    relax your back then shoulders
    neck
    then the brain.
    think of nothing but relaxing
    relax
    you are sleepy.

when it works you will feel it in the pit of your stomach
    a slight spasm, then you will collapse about quarter of an inch into the bed.

you can do it on your side, or on your back. but if you intend to do it face down, check the wardrobe first for southerners

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I prefer to call at the Swedish sauna for a massage with a happy ending, works every time
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Don't do it. When you want to.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Don't do it. When you want to.
        Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

I tried to get an OOBE yonks ago using similar relaxation technics. Always better to have a wank or two beforehand so you stop thinking about rumpy-pumpy when trying to chillax.

Anyway, never got anywhere near leaving my body until about two years ago when it started twice. I shat myself both times and caused them to end.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            Anyway, never got anywhere near leaving my body until about two years ago when it started twice. I shat myself both times and caused them to end.
            Wow! That's almost poetic!

Comment

Can't say my big toe is big on the twitching front anyway.

Comment

My toes twitch. I moan about husband snoring. He moans about my toenails going scratch, scratch, scratch. Sheets never last longer than a couple of years before I scratch a hole in them.

Comment

Working...
                X