• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Lone wolf' terror threat warning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Lone wolf' terror threat warning

BBC News - 'Lone wolf' terror threat warning

Personally I think this is a load of nonsense. The details are always kept secret. I reckon its just an excuse to get more money and for men with small willies who were bullied at school to carry big guns and go around inconveniencing the population.

If we really want to do something about terrorism then why not limit immigration - prefrably starting by withdrawing from the EU and joining an Europe free trade zone.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    BBC News - 'Lone wolf' terror threat warning

Personally I think this is a load of nonsense. The details are always kept secret. I reckon its just an excuse to get more money and for men with small willies who were bullied at school to carry big guns and go around inconveniencing the population.

If we really want to do something about terrorism then why not limit immigration - prefrably starting by withdrawing from the EU and joining an Europe free trade zone.
    How will that help when most terrorists are British born e.g. July 7 or the reports that a quarter of terrorists in Somalia are British?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      . I reckon its just an excuse to get more money and for men with small willies who were bullied at school to carry big guns and go around inconveniencing the population.
      I don't think Dim has a big gun, although he does drive his tinted Peugeot people carrier quite aggressively.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

What is it with the f^ckwit police that they have their finger on the trigger? To fire it they would have to take their finger out and switch the safety catch anyway. They won't fool terrorists by holding it that way but they will fool and intimidate the public which is their real aim.

Look at me, see how powerful the state is...

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          What is it with the f^ckwit police that they have their finger on the trigger? To fire it they would have to take their finger out and switch the safety catch anyway. They won't fool terrorists by holding it that way but they will fool and intimidate the public which is their real aim.

Your posts are becoming as bizarre, irrelevant and nonsensical as Lord Haw Haw's.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            It's just in case someone comes along with a fully loaded tableleg.

You can't be too careful you know.
            That's the price of having armed police. Innocent (or guilty) people may end up getting shot by accident.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              How will that help when most terrorists are British born e.g. July 7 or the reports that a quarter of terrorists in Somalia are British?
              True. But we might limit the numbers going forward.

Comment

Ignorance is bliss , eh Paddy.
                The index finger runs parallel to the trigger guard, outside the guard. The idea being safety first, but close enough to get onto the trigger in a hurry.
                The safety is designed to be flicked with the thumb, not the trigger finger, for speed. Many weapons are designed to be ambidextrous, either for left handed people, or for certain tactical situations. Thats why you will often see a safety on both sides of the weapon.

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  Ignorance is bliss , eh Paddy.
                  The index finger runs parallel to the trigger guard, outside the guard. The idea being safety first, but close enough to get onto the trigger in a hurry.
                  The safety is designed to be flicked with the thumb, not the trigger finger, for speed. Many weapons are designed to be ambidextrous, either for left handed people, or for certain tactical situations. Thats why you will often see a safety on both sides of the weapon.

Yes I know, but that can't be done with the thumb around the grip.

Also, the gun has to be cocked first therefore, the right hand has to come out the trigger or done with the left hand.
                  Flicking with the thumb can also accidently push the safety catch in the 2nd position being automatic.
                  When on automatic, the gun loses accuracy, and is dangerous in public places.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Yes I know, but that can't be done with the thumb around the grip.

Also, the gun has to be cocked first therefore, the right hand has to come out the trigger or done with the left hand.
                    Flicking with the thumb can also accidently push the safety catch in the 2nd position being automatic.
                    When on automatic, the gun loses accuracy, and is dangerous in public places.
                    all weapons are dangerous you fool. and not just in public places.

as for your first couple of points, you are are so far out of of your depth, I'd get back to laser quest if i were you

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X