• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mankind IS responsible for the glacial retreat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mankind IS responsible for the glacial retreat

Conclusive PROOF of human activity causing glacier to VANISH ? The Register
    Coffee's for closers

Speaking of which. The German AGW movement has taken a huge body blow today. Some eminent scientist has just published a book exposing the CO2 scam, and it's being covered by the most popular newspaper the "Bild", with the headline "CO2 Lies". What makes this particularly painful to the AGW movement is that this scientist up until recently was pushing the AGW mantra. His sphere of expertise is actually renewable energy and he used to be a senior advisor to the previous SPD government, and he was a reviewer in the IPCC.

NoTricksZone: Not here to worship what is known, but to question it. Climate news from Germany in English – by P Gosselin

...and just when new cold records are being broken all over Germany

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Blaster calling pjclarke, come in pjclarke...

Comment

Kimberly or Chris might be along shortly too. They're not banned are they?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Nope...I'll sit this one out for now. Getting the food ready for tonite.

Chilli, ironically :-)
          Last edited by KimberleyChris; 7 February 2012, 14:33.

Comment

Meanwhile, in Europe, hundreds have died so far in a very colder than usual winter

Is it the weather thats killing them, or the climate

i'm not sure any more

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              Meanwhile, in Europe, hundreds have died so far in a very colder than usual winter

i'm not sure any more

Sounds like a plan b.

Massive tax payer funded research grant. Fill yer boots!

Just make sure your finding point to CO2 so they can raise the taxes to cover your costs.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

i'm not sure any more

THE RULES

1. Any warming is 'Global Warming', any cooling is 'Weather'
                2. If it gets warmer in some places and cooler in others, that is 'Climate Change'
                3. Any rise in temperature during the recent solar maximum is not because of the sun, it is because of CO2.
                4. Any fall in temperature during the forecast solar minimum is because of the sun.
                5. This is called 'solar minimum forcing', and you will be sick of hearing that phrase in a few years.

Are we all clear now?

Comment

Originally posted by KimberleyChris View Post
                  THE RULES

1. Any warming is 'Global Warming', any cooling is 'Weather'
                  2. If it gets warmer in some places and cooler in others, that is 'Climate Change'
                  3. Any rise in temperature during the recent solar maximum is not because of the sun, it is because of CO2.
                  4. Any fall in temperature during the forecast solar minimum is because of the sun.
                  5. This is called 'solar minimum forcing', and you will be sick of hearing that phrase in a few years.

Are we all clear now?
                  nooooo. you are confusing me.

The USA has had a very mild winter, no one died - thats VERY bad
                  Europe had a very cold winter, hundreds died - thats VERY good

is that what you are saying ?

i'm not sure if I like those rules

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by eternaloptimist View Post
                    nooooo. You are confusing me.

The usa has had a very mild winter, no one died - thats very bad
                    europe had a very cold winter, hundreds died - thats very good

is that what you are saying ?

i'm not sure if i like those rules

Burn the heretic !!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X