PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the dark side

manfromtheagency
7th February 2012, 15:35
Dear forum members,

just wanted to take this opportunity to say hi. I have watched the board for a number of years and I have enjoyed some of the debates / informed exchanges of information with regards to a number of issues, especially those where the agencies were automatically painted as the baddie!

I hope to be able to add to some of these discussions from my perspective in the future and look forward to adding to the multitude of voices on the site.

ManFromTheAgency

SimonMac
8th February 2012, 09:09
Are you sure you are cut out for this agency work?

Oh sorry wrong forum, hello :wave:

cojak
8th February 2012, 09:50
Welcome!

But you're not alone, Dodgy Agent and The Agent's View (TAV) got here before you and the only bigger bitchslappers than them are the accountants... :D

BrilloPad
8th February 2012, 09:57
The dark side? I thought you meant being a permie? :eyes

Notascooby
8th February 2012, 10:27
Has DA created a sockie?

Welcome!

BrilloPad
8th February 2012, 10:31
Has DA created a sockie?

Welcome!

If DA tried to create a sockie he would have had to post a thread to ask how to do it.

SimonMac
8th February 2012, 10:52
If DA tried to create a sockie he would have had to post a thread to ask how to do it.

:laugh

MrRobin
8th February 2012, 16:13

With his name and address and credit card number atached to it.

manfromtheagency
9th February 2012, 09:02
When i think of "sockie" then Mankind from the wrestling pops into my head. Oh dear.............

pacharan
9th February 2012, 23:19
Hi there.

Welcome to CUK!

Hope to see you over in general for a bit of badinage in the not too distant.

Oh, by the way. Do you see that little star at the bottom left of this section? Just above where it says reply to thread?

Well, be a good chap and move your pointer over the star, left click it and check the radio button that says "I Approve" in the ensuing pop up div.

You can write any old bollocks in the comment section. Click ok and the job's a goodun :smile

Troll
14th February 2012, 21:08
Dear forum members,

just wanted to take this opportunity to say hi. I have watched the board for a number of years and I have enjoyed some of the debates / informed exchanges of information with regards to a number of issues, especially those where the agencies were automatically painted as the baddie!

I hope to be able to add to some of these discussions from my perspective in the future and look forward to adding to the multitude of voices on the site.

ManFromTheAgencyIt's such a shame CC Net is no longer anonymous..used to have lots of fun with the agents on there