• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Global Warming and Venice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global Warming and Venice

The Warmist Alarmists then

Climate Change Could Flood Venice Daily: Enviro News

Venice today

Anyone floating up to the ceiling?

Climate Change Could Change Earth's Gravitational Field

Comment

Is there global cooling? The answer might not be what you expected. - Home

The year 2011 was the coolest year globally since 2000. Global atmospheric temperatures have been declining for over a decade

Auckland New Zealand has coldest temperature in history, and first snow since 1939

Australia has coolest start to summer in 50 years, Brisbane coldest temps in 126 years

Moscow has coldest winter in 100 years
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

It's just weather
        Me, me, me...

Comment

The Italian city of Venice could be a site of daily floods by 2099.
          You always this premature?
          My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
            You always this premature?
            Pay tax, something terrible is going to happen when you are dead. Honest.

Comment

Venice tomorrow, maybe the prices will go down...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Err...hang on.

I was always told that Venice was slowly sinking, because it was built on former marsh land ??????

Comment

Originally posted by KimberleyChris View Post
                  Err...hang on.

I was always told that Venice was slowly sinking, because it was built on former marsh land ??????
                  true. and when you combine that fact with the knowledge that the mediterranean does not have any tides in the first place, it makes you wonder what eejit wrote the article.

maybe it's been taken out of context

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    true. and when you combine that fact with the knowledge that the mediterranean does not have any tides in the first place, it makes you wonder what eejit wrote the article.

maybe it's been taken out of context

Is EnviroNews a spoof ????

It reads like the eco version of the Sunday Sport...

Comment

Working...
                    X