• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I net she will think twice now! :)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I net she will think twice now! :)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/4758517.stm

Fined for littering and fecken good job! I bet the stupid wench thinks twice now before she litters next time

Mailman

Someone from the council being a jobsworth tw@t. Now there is a surprise...
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

When people are caught littering they always say "I only just put it down to tie my shoe lace" or "I'm one of the first to tell people to put stuff in the bin".

Tough.

She should be beheaded.

Comment

It would be interesting to see if the litter police would be so vigilant if confronted by a typical 16 year old male from Moss Side

Comment

I don't condone litterring but this is just another tax and its sole purpose to give prescott another house or jag. When in Rome I saw the way their police dealt with it - they made you look stupid in public by blowing their whistle and pointing to whoever dropped the litter and everyone on the street looked at the red faced person - very few people drop litter there. It's noticeable that the councils now fining citizens are also the one's who are removing litter bins. similar in London where they put yellow chevrons on road junctions that are impossible to cross unless you edge into them risking getting photographed and fined.

Comment

What was that film with Stallone in and a nanny state with a fine for everything?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
              What was that film with Stallone in and a nanny state with a fine for everything?
              That was a Labour Party Political Broadcast and starring prescott not stallone

Comment

That was a documentary, DP.

Comment

Demolition Man?

Comment

I agree with litter fines. This country looks like a waste site. When I went to Hong Kong they'd just raised the litter fine to the eqivilant of £100 from £10. Litter stopped almost overnight.

The Chinese gobbing all over the place in Beijing is another thing though...

Comment

Working...
                    X