• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Introduction

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction

Hello everyone,

I am the newest member here and just wanted to drop by and introduce myself.

Hi look at me.

Welcome to CUK!

Hope to see you over in general for a bit of badinage in the not too distant.

Oh, by the way. Do you see that little star at the bottom left of this section? Just above where it says reply to thread?

Well, be a good chap and move your pointer over the star, left click it and check the radio button that says "I Approve" in the ensuing pop up div.

You can write any old bollocks in the comment section. Click ok and the job's a goodun
    Last edited by pacharan; 9 February 2012, 23:18.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
      Hi look at me.

Welcome to CUK!

Hope to see you over in general for a bit of badinage in the not too distant.

Oh, by the way. Do you see that little star at the bottom left of this section? Just above where it says reply to thread?

Well, be a good chap and move your pointer over the star, left click it and check the radio button that says "I Approve" in the ensuing pop up div.

You can write any old bollocks in the comment section. Click ok and the job's a goodun
      you're getting desperate now!
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by LookatMe View Post
        Hello everyone,

I am the newest member here and just wanted to drop by and introduce myself.

Welcome sir.

Enjoy the banter,
        Bri

Comment

Working...
        X