• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Send the burger back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send the burger back

Burnt on one side and I said NO cheese.

Absolute disgrace.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Absolute disgrace.
    Have you ever seen those hidden camera programs on staff at fast food restaurants? Never ever send anything back or argue.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Have you ever seen those hidden camera programs on staff at fast food restaurants? Never ever send anything back or argue.
      You can solve all such problems by not going in there in the first place.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Absolute disgrace.
        No Mayo - Fine

No Gherkin - Fine

No Salad - Ok I guess or you could scrape it off with a burnt chip.

No Cheese - UNACCEPTABLE.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          You can solve all such problems by not going in there in the first place.
          WHS, although I go further and avoid all food establishments, except McDonalds obviously. Unhygienic, expensive source of calories, risk of food poisoning, feel you are being ripped off, awful service and much quicker to stick something under the grill at home. And in Johnny Foreigner land they even expect a tip, how dreadful. I sometimes peer at diners through the window and pity them.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

WHS, although I go further and avoid all food establishments, except McDonalds obviously. Unhygienic, expensive source of calories, risk of food poisoning, feel you are being ripped off, awful service and much quicker to stick something under the grill at home. And in Johnny Foreigner land they even expect a tip, how dreadful. I sometimes peer at diners through the window and pity them.
            But then you have admitted buying your birthday presents in Poundland
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I found a melted blue plaster in my MaccyD's cheeseburger once.

Comment

What a wierd bloke. Cheese AND burnt! Food does not come any better!
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

anyone tried these? Gourmet Burger Kitchen - Home

Verdict?
                  I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
                    anyone tried these? Gourmet Burger Kitchen - Home

Verdict?
                    Tried them once ... nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                    X