• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good news and bad news from the dark side

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news and bad news from the dark side

Good news - my ex just taken to hospital.
    Good news2 - I get the twins for an extra night
    Bad news - its not serious. But it is kidney related and she has had her transplant for 13 years now.

If I get custody I will be out of this hell hole of a country before you can say "the future lies in Asia".

Never really thought anyone going to hospital was a good thing, particularly the mother of my kids for their sake. Posting your personal business on an internet forum as well

Each to their own i guess.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Never really thought anyone going to hospital was a good thing, particularly the mother of my kids for their sake. Posting your personal business on an internet forum as well

Divorces always seem to cause a lot of unsolvable anger.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Of course you are quite entitled to your opinion. And I will be upset if the kids are upset. But after what I went through in the divorce I will shed no tears.

I am now tied to this hell hole of a country and I want out. Mrs BP is desperate to leave - she has spent most of her life as a nomad and is cheesed off staying in one place, let alone a country where the chavs have taken over, and worse still living 2 miles from my ex.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Divorces always seem to cause a lot of unsolvable anger.
          You never really know anyone until you divorce them.

In my case the ex held onto the kids until she got the money, then announced she only wanted to see them 3 days a week so she could work.

When she got pregnant she told the twins she would not be able to look after them atall! When they were aged 4! She lost the baby.

I am sure she has plenty of mud to sling at me - but no-one who knows me would deny I am the Greatest of Dads!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I am now tied to this hell hole of a country and I want out.
            If you genuinely wish serious illness or death on your ex then I want you out too.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Of course you are quite entitled to your opinion. And I will be upset if the kids are upset. But after what I went through in the divorce I will shed no tears.

I am now tied to this hell hole of a country and I want out. Mrs BP is desperate to leave - she has spent most of her life as a nomad and is cheesed off staying in one place, let alone a country where the chavs have taken over, and worse still living 2 miles from my ex.
              Come over to the continent. It's really not as bad as the UK press makes out.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                But avoid Spain, where unemployment is coming up to 20% (and 50% if you're under 25), regardless of what the Uk press say.
                Oh and also Portugal, Greece, and probably Italy where nepotism means all the jobs are stictched up by who you know.

France isn't terribly good either. Oh and don't even venture into Hungary, where they don't like foreigners any more.

As for Poland, Czech Rep. and the rest of the Eastern bloc, I wouldn't bother.

But at least there's Germany. The western part that is. Parts of East Germany make the North of England look like an economic wonderland.

Other than that the continent is spiffing.

Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  But avoid Spain, where unemployment is coming up to 20% (and 50% if you're under 25), regardless of what the Uk press say.
                  Oh and also Portugal, Greece, and probably Italy where nepotism means all the jobs are stictched up by who you know.

France isn't terribly good either. Oh and don't even venture into Hungary, where they don't like foreigners any more.

As for Poland, Czech Rep. and the rest of the Eastern bloc, I wouldn't bother.

But at least there's Germany. The western part that is. Parts of East Germany make the North of England look like an economic wonderland.

Other than that the continent is spiffing.

I have Switzerland, HK and Sydney under consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    If you genuinely wish serious illness or death on your ex then I want you out too.
                    Actually I don't care about my ex - in my book hate is a bit too close to love.

But I resent being held in this country. And I resent the way she does not look after the kids. And I resent the family court system who assume she is a better parent by virtue of a lack of Y chromosone.

If I ever end up with a terminal illness then retribution will be mine.

Comment

Working...
                    X