• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Capello Resigns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capello Resigns

I bet Harry's court case outcome had a lot to do with it!

The English FA, bunch of phuquewits who wouldn't know a football if it was rammed up their tight bottoms. Thats England screwed for the Euros and doubly so if they employ "Arry 'Second Hand Car Salesman' Redknapp"
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      The English FA, bunch of phuquewits who wouldn't know a football if it was rammed up their tight bottoms. Thats England screwed for the Euros and doubly so if they employ "Arry 'Second Hand Car Salesman' Redknapp"
      Like it makes any difference to our overall chances of winning the competition.

For some reason, the FA seem to think that we need someone English to manage the team, because only someone English can understand the English game.

Unfortunately, they haven't realised that the English game gets constantly trounced by the European game or the World game. And that you might want the best manager to manage the team, regardless of nationality.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Put his head on the block for his captain and wasn't bluffing. Respect.
        Does resigning also mean he doesn't get all the cash he'd be due if he was fired? If so, even more respect.

Maybe Chelsea could hire him.

As for Redknapp - if he'd drop the club he's spend years building up, which is on the brink of challenging the big boys - then he's a fool.

What about that guy who is doing the under 21 (and the GB Olympics team IIRC)?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

He really took Team England for suckers - should have been fired right after world cup but managed to hang on with his crazy salary and resigned just months before new tournament due to start

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            For some reason, the FA seem to think that we need someone English to manage the team, because only someone English can understand the English game.
            It is unlikely to be helping to have a foreigner who can't speak English properly.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Does resigning also mean he doesn't get all the cash he'd be due if he was fired? If so, even more respect.

As for Redknapp - if he'd drop the club he's spend years building up, which is on the brink of challenging the big boys - then he's a fool.

Stuart Pearce? Probably a future England manager, but maybe not yet.
              "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Fabio Capello resigns from the England job?

An Italian abandoning a sinking ship, who would have thought it?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  An Italian abandoning a sinking ship, who would have thought it?
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Yeah he would not be due any cash, but as he only had 5 months on his contract he's not walking away form much.

I agree Redknapp won't quit Spurs for the England job, he's on too much of a good thing at Spurs, national job mean no transfer fee's to skim

Stuart Pearce is the current under 21 boss, he's not upto stepping up to the big league though.
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X