• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The best Si-Fi ever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best Si-Fi ever

In order of bestness,

1) Battlestar Galactica (new series)
    2) Star Trek TNG
    3) Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (original)

Comments?

All Sci-Fi is rubbish, with the possible exception of HHGTTG, which was very good. The crappiest Sci-Fi (by far) is Star Trek (any version) and Dr Who.

Debate closed.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Mordac, you should be beheaded...

Comment

Frankly, I'm disgusted.

Comment

Hold him down whilst I insert my diamond tipped probe up his rectum.

Comment

Crack Starfighter pilot Col. Wilma Deering (Erin Gray) from Buck Rodgers.

Go on, you would, wouldn't you?

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

She has a very funny shaped right breast - almost looks like a hand inside her fetching purple outfit giving her a quick grope (not that there looks like there is much to fumble with in the first place)

Comment

Princess Ardala from same. Now you know why one of my hands has withered away.

Comment

She's saying - "Something for the weekend? Here's an atomic anal intruder that belonged to my ex-husband."

Comment

Originally posted by marvin_esquire
                    She's saying - "Something for the weekend? Here's an atomic anal intruder that belonged to my ex-husband."
                    Never mind that, just look at the horns on her hat.

Comment

Working...
                    X