• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

snow snow snow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snow snow snow

and still it snows. It's all mad.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Thats fine as long as it stays over there
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

All gone here, big thaw started yeterday.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        All gone here, big thaw started yeterday.
        Likewise & thats how I like it
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Its really warming up in London now.

Comment

Could see 9 C today and double figures tomorrow. Spring is almost springing.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Its really warming up in London now.
              WHS

12° by Friday

Comment

I was out in my t-shirt and shorts in London this morning. Phew what a scorcher!
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                X