• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are there any militant secularists on this forum?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any militant secularists on this forum?

Just asking like.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Just asking like.
    You can pray if you want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      You can pray if you want to.
      Is that on the agenda?

Comment

Still put Christian on forms.

I went to a nice CofE school as a kid where they taught us not to do to others what you wouldn't want others to do to yourself.

No unhealthy stuff like they teach in bible belt or anything but just honest, Christian values.

Would be more than happy for my Barry to attend somewhere similar.

Probably not the same on as since It's in Cricklewood it'd probably a madrassa now.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Is that on the agenda?
          It's covered by the "Pause for internal reflection/Coffee break" item.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
            Still put Christian on forms.

I went to a nice CofE school as a kid where they taught us not to do to others what you wouldn't want others to do to yourself.

No unhealthy stuff like they teach in bible belt or anything but just honest, Christian values.

Would be more than happy for my Barry to attend somewhere similar.

Probably not the same on as since It's in Cricklewood it'd probably a madrassa now.
            Do you also speak English?

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
              I like a good chicken madrassa.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Yep; Me.

Comment

Since the definition of "miltant secularist" appears to anyone who just wants to be free of imposition by religion, having to sit through prayers at official meetings, having the law decided by Bishops or Shariah, having to make special arrangements in their businesses to cater for various beliefs etc, then count me in.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

'Militant' to me implies that you evangelise your position - join or donate to the secular society for instance.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X