• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who feeds the world's fattest man?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who feeds the world's fattest man?

World's 'fattest man' tended by seven carers a day - Telegraph

Can they not just feed him fruit & veg until he slims down?

If not at least give him a gastric bypass - though I am not sure if he would survive the op...

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Can they not just harpoon the fat f*cker?

If not at least give him a gastric bypass - though I am not sure if he would survive the op...
    Ftfy.

Comment

Mr Martin [58-stone] is believed to have taken the fattest man title from a 90-stone Mexican...
      Lightweight.

According to the wiki, 100 stone is the heaviest recorded.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Lightweight.

According to the wiki, 100 stone is the heaviest recorded.
        And one generally expects better standards from the Telegraph.

Comment

And one generally expects better standards from the Telegraph.
          Not these days, sadly.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I can't imagine why his seven highly paid carers who have to sit around all day, keep feeding him burgers with extra lard.

Comment

Usual idiot comments

How can you remain 58 stone if you are confined to a bed?

The next time Mr Mann asks one of his carers to fetch him a 'quick snack' at 3am (ie: 5 KFC megabuckets) just say NO.

Keith Mann is a great advertisement for privatizing the NHS and bringing a bit of good old fashioned personal responsibility back, instead of simply sponging off the state.
              One only has to look to America to see that removing free healthcare does not keep people slim and healthy
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

I liked this comment:

For goodness' sake! - why can't this country learn to celebrate success?

Our footballers, our cricketers, our tennis 'stars' - they all fail us, all come home from international competitions with excuses and second places!

Yet, here, is someone who has brought glory to his country by achieving the coveted title of 'World's Fattest Man' - and you just sneer!

Typical.

My suggestion is that he be made a guest of honour at the Olympics - at least, then, we will be assured of cheering one triumph (unless the Mexican gets back into training)
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  The next time Mr Mann asks one of his carers to fetch him a 'quick snack' at 3am (ie: 5 KFC megabuckets) just say NO.
                  The carers should try to help him though. My brother-out-law was a carer. The disabled person spent £500 in a month calling up sex lines.

My BOL arranged for a pro to come in - far cheaper!

Comment

Can they not just feed him fruit & veg until he slims down?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BrilloPad again. (pos)
                    <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Working...
                    X