• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Glaaaaaaaaaaastershire

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glaaaaaaaaaaastershire

Anyone know Nailsworth?

Went to a fantastic pub there a couple of years ago that did the most amazing pies.

They were 2in1 pies with each of the 2 halves of the pie filled with a filling of your choice. Had venison and sherry in one half, chicken and asparagus in the other.

I'd like to ring up and book a table for Missus and I when she gets out.

Problem is, I can't remember for the life of me the name of the pub.

I know which one it is.

But since you are not real there is no point me posting its name.

Comment

I make half and half crisps, by putting some cheese and onion into half a bag of plain, then shaking them up.

But I'm not from Gloucestershire. sorry

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Reminds me of a little take away place I found in Bristol when i worked there.

There was a big sign in the window saying "PIES £1.00, WANKS £1.50".

When I walked in there was a gorgeous blonde girl behind the counter.

I asked her if she was the one who adminstered the wanks. She replied that she was.

I said "OK, give your hands a right good wash, and get me a pie please".
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

You might get a better response if you post tripe like this on your Wim121 sockie IMO
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Incidentally they do a meat and cauliflower cheese one which I'm sure, had you been real, you would have enjoyed.

Comment

Ah, the Weighbridge. Aliens have been known to invade Earth to sample those two-in-one pies.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                Anyone know Nailsworth?

Went to a fantastic pub there a couple of years ago that did the most amazing pies.

They were 2in1 pies with each of the 2 halves of the pie filled with a filling of your choice. Had venison and sherry in one half, chicken and asparagus in the other.

I'd like to ring up and book a table for Missus and I when she gets out.

Problem is, I can't remember for the life of me the name of the pub.

The Weighbridge Inn

Think you're out of luck for tonight though.

The wife and I got the last remaining table.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  Ah, the Weighbridge. Aliens have been known to invade Earth to sample those two-in-one pies.
                  Thanks DS!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    Originally posted by wurzel View Post

The Weighbridge Inn

Think you're out of luck for tonight though.

The wife and I got the last remaining table.
                    DAMMIT PEOPLE.. WHY!

Comment

Working...
                    X