• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bar tab thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bar tab thread

Post your biggest one. Here's mine:

"A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Here's mine. I took all the girls in accounts out. Well only the stunners obviously.

Comment

Two Bud Lites and a red Bull ?

That deserved a neg too

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Freamon again.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Or it might be the menu, I forget now.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          Two Bud Lites and a red Bull ?

That deserved a neg too

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Freamon again.
          I didn't drink all those items myself.
          "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
            I didn't drink all those items myself.
            Ah, there were Americans with you ???

That would explain the Bud Lites
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Forgot to post this earlier - this is MF's entry which he sent me earlier today:

Comment

Sasguru submitted two entries:

Comment

Working...
                X