• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rangers - Pay Your Taxes!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rangers - Pay Your Taxes!!!!

Rangers. Pay your taxes. - e-petitions

Anyone that believes that football teams that have ducked out of passing their players' proper taxes onto the Treasury should be punished, ought to think about signing this epetition.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Are you SeanBonJovi??
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Could they drag this out till after independence and just write off the money as they won't recognize HMRC?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

What was David Murray knighted for?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          What was David Murray knighted for?
          Services to business in Scotland.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Are you SeanBonJovi??
            No. If I had penned this petition I would have ensured that it was more grammatically accurate.
            However, he does have a point. This Whyte character is an asset-stripping charlatan, but RFC has been badly run for a long time and must now pay the piper.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The Daily Mash - Rangers pledges sectarianism as usual

Even the Daily Mash are getting involved.....

Comment

Um, probably a dumb question but if the SPL has only 12 teams, how have most played 26 games with much of the season remaining? Don't each team play every other home & away?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Um, probably a dumb question but if the SPL has only 12 teams, how have most played 26 games with much of the season remaining? Don't each team play every other home & away?
                  Twice?
                  Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    They play each other 3 times, then the league is split and the top 6 play each other for a further 5 games like wise for the bottom 6, this sometimes leads to the situation where the team in 7th has more points than the team in 6th
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X