• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Signing off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signing off

Have really enjoyed my time on this forum, but I am needing to sign off and fine another way of dealing with things. Like extreme sports.

Let’s just say that ensure any user name that you use for any forum does not have anything that may lead people to identifying who you are.

Dealt with by the company admirably well, so I have no worries there, thankfully.

So, Au Revoir for now, I may return in the future if I break out of company employment and return to contracting.

Admin – if there is any way of deleting all posts from me, that would be great.

Will keep an eye out every now and again from home laptop for any local Manchester meets, to see how you are all getting on 

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Have really enjoyed my time on this forum, but I am needing to sign off and fine another way of dealing with things. Like extreme sports.

Let’s just say that ensure any user name that you use for any forum does not have anything that may lead people to identifying who you are.

Dealt with by the company admirably well, so I have no worries there, thankfully.

So, Au Revoir for now, I may return in the future if I break out of company employment and return to contracting.

Admin – if there is any way of deleting all posts from me, that would be great.

Will keep an eye out every now and again from home laptop for any local Manchester meets, to see how you are all getting on 

Comment

Uber Flounce!!!

Comment

Gotta give it to him. The man got style.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
          Come on Wilmsy, spill...

Although pointing to your own appearance on the local news might not have been your smartest move

Comment

So the boss who was giving him tulip has found out that he uses this forum and seen how much tulip he posts and has then found out what the rest of the world thinks of him.

Couldn't make it up.
            Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Just change your name....like what I did!
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
                Just change your name....like what I did!
                Shut it Martyn
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  Shut it Martyn
                  Who are you calling Martyn, Gail?
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

They found you simply because your username is the town you live? Yikes.

Create a new account and find a sneaky way to tell us what it is. Though I reckon it'd be obvious.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X