• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sean Penn accuses Britain of 'colonialism' over Falkland Islands

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sean Penn accuses Britain of 'colonialism' over Falkland Islands

<Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

There ARE nuances that are understood you gormless Septic. Most salient amongst them being "Attempt to get too close to our islands and you will be fish food Johnny Gaucho!!"
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Who?
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Someone who used to bang Madonna, apparently.
          No, him and Madonna? I mean he's got a moustache and everything.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I read yesterday that the Argies want to rename their footy league the General Belgrano League.

I believe FIFA have told them they can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              I read yesterday that the Argies want to rename their footy league the General Belgrano League.

I believe FIFA have told them they can't.
              Perhaps the Scots can take a leaf out of their books by making defeat a virtue
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Okay, we'll give leave the Falklands when the Yanks return America to the Indians.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  Perhaps the Scots can take a leaf out of their books by making defeat a virtue
                  The Colluden League? The Ally McLeod League? The Frank Haffey League?

Spoilt for choice!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    It's the 200th anniversary of the burning of the White House.

Guess who burned it.

Aliens?

Comment

Working...
                    X