• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BOOM - chica - wow - wow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOOM - chica - wow - wow

Another 6 months at initial rate - 10% still but happy enough and loving a reasonably interesting and low-stress gig. Best so far, so not happy enough, pretty damn delighted.

Hoping this one rolls and rolls...*

*Just so I can get called a disguised permie by NLUK because then you know you've made it
    Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Congrats, tidy, there's lovely boyo.

Comment

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Notascooby View Post
          Another 6 months at initial rate - 10% still but happy enough and loving a reasonably interesting and low-stress gig. Best so far, so not happy enough, pretty damn delighted.

Don't think you are in a minority with the rate reduction, so take what ever comes. Just remember your not there to like the atmosphere, and low stress is a great way to get lazy.
          Change is always the best part of contracting.

Have a

Comment

Kerching a ding a Ling :anaesthetist:

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
              Don't think you are in a minority with the rate reduction, so take what ever comes. Just remember your not there to like the atmosphere, and low stress is a great way to get lazy.
              Change is always the best part of contracting.

Have a
              True - first gig was me against the world...I walked, project folded. Second was programme manager from hell and all hours possible, so nice to have something that's a bit more grown up.
              Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Originally posted by Notascooby View Post

*Just so I can get called a disguised permie by NLUK because then you know you've made it
                You.. mppfff .. ughh.. are a.. grrrr mmmmm.. a lucky sod, well done

Gotta try hard than that!
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Yay - nice one

I've just signed up for another 6 months myself so I'm sharing the lurve
                  I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                    Yay - nice one

I've just signed up for another 6 months myself so I'm sharing the lurve
                    Woohoo
                    Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Working...
                    X