• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do Accountants check their numbers?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do Accountants check their numbers?

Just saw a banner ad for a contracting Accountant (Ship Shape Accountants) on contractor calculator.
    The fees are rather surprising. You either pay 39 pm which is 39*12 = 468 pa; or you have an attractive option of paying 499 in one go.

And I thought paying in installments is always the same cost or expensive than paying upfront.

Originally posted by rd409 View Post
    And I thought paying in installments is always the same cost or expensive than paying upfront.
    They have the same twice on this page.
    Company Accounting | Ship Shape Accounting - Fixed price online accounting

Any kind of insurance for example has a different cost per month as it does for one off payment. Gives incentive to enter in to an agreement that will run and run if it is monthly where as paying yearly means you have to reconsider it again in a year so less likely to roll in to the next year I would guess.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X