• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

+ve

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+ve

Too much too little?

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

I've got a "snow" position on the dial on my snapper, not used it though. Is snow white? (yours is more around 215 for its RGB values)

Here's what it looks like after "histogram" is selected in Pain Shop Pro. Angrier, and a bit smudged, but at least the snowman is visible. So many colour options to play with in PPS I wouldn't even know where to start, I usually just stick to brightness settings.

Comment

Munich

Snowman with moustache, with hands clasped.

Is it just me? :-)

Comment

took me ages to find the polar bear...
        Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Originally posted by KimberleyChris View Post
          Munich

Snowman with moustache, with hands clasped.

Is it just me? :-)
          There should be a carrot in that bottom "button".

Comment

Pain Shop Pro
            I like the sound of that, why must torture so stuck in the dark ages? No major advance since the 60s when they starting applied electrity to the nipples.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Photographs like that can benefit from a bit of HDR to cope with the brightness of the snow and sky, and darkness of the trees.

Comment

Working...
              X