• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1 quick question on ebay.co.uk and one quick question on amazon.fr

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 quick question on ebay.co.uk and one quick question on amazon.fr

1 quick questions on ebay.co.uk:-
    -
    1) I've had a seller in Hull e-mail me after I quizzed where my item was that was due to be delivered to my home address, he informed me that the item had been 'misplaced', I've already paid by paypal uk - what is the proper procedure for refunds in this situation do I have to go via the ebay interface or the paypal interface ?

1 quick question on amazon.fr:

2) I'd like to buy an item from amazon.fr in France and have it delivered to a family address in France, is this possible using a British credit card ? if so how ? do I have to contact my UK Credit Card company and tell them that I intend to do this ? anyone done this sort of thing before ?

cheers ..

Originally posted by sbakoola View Post
    1 quick questions on ebay.co.uk:-
    -
    1) I've had a seller in Hull e-mail me after I quizzed where my item was that was due to be delivered to my home address, he informed me that the item had been 'misplaced', I've already paid by paypal uk - what is the proper procedure for refunds in this situation do I have to go via the ebay interface or the paypal interface ?

1 quick question on amazon.fr:

2) I'd like to buy an item from amazon.fr in France and have it delivered to a family address in France, is this possible using a British credit card ? if so how ? do I have to contact my UK Credit Card company and tell them that I intend to do this ? anyone done this sort of thing before ?

cheers ..

Discussion Boards: Community

Amazon.co.uk: Customer Discussions: amazon forum
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
    X