• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rugby - 6 nations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rugby - 6 nations

Wales will trash England in the next game. Get on now before the price goes.

Son has managed to get 2 tickets for that game....ungrateful sod is taking his bird instead of his old man!!!

Bloody kids!!

Agree that we will probably lose to Wales ... but shock horror... actually found myself egging the Scots on last week which was a very watchable match so Wales are not that invincible

As long as its entertaining and our youngsters keep their heads and learn from the experience
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by TheDragon View Post
      Wales will trash England in the next game. Get on now before the price goes.

Good tip Ken, I'm on it.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Be cautious my Lizardly friend, you've only got 6 posts.
        How about 8?

Comment

How about 8?
          Nah mate, aTw has thousands of posts and he's still a

Comment

How about 8?
            What's the spread?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              Agree that we will probably lose to Wales ... but shock horror... actually found myself egging the Scots on last week which was a very watchable match so Wales are not that invincible
              Given that the Welsh lineout was shoddy and we had a backrow forward as a second row and a relatively inexperienced player playing in the back row Scotland were put to the sword in quick fashion (the first 15 mins in the second half)
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Good tip Ken, I'm on it.
                Nice one Bunk, I'm on Wales @ 9.8 for the TC. Glad you're in profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  What's the spread?
                  I can't quote a price or spread on users involved in internet forums. Best sticking to sporting odds.

Comment

6 nations is never predictable. England are a newly built side playing at home as underdogs. I think the Welsh players wil be aware that it won't be made easy for them. Robshaw has impressed, England's backs might start doing some damage if Tuilagi is brought in, and if England sort out their line-out, who knows what might happen?
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X