• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How about this for a CV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about this for a CV

Michelle Magoffin's Visual Resume - Product Management Leader in Los Angeles

Makes mine look a bit pants
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    To me it looks way too busy. Although I like the idea ... just if I was recruiting for a role I wouldn't like the way it's arranged and would probably ask for it in the usual format.

Comment

Originally posted by redgiant View Post
      To me it looks way too busy. Although I like the idea ... just if I was recruiting for a role I wouldn't like the way it's arranged and would probably ask for it in the usual format.
      And then bin it after they've gone to the trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by redgiant View Post
        To me it looks way too busy.
        WHS. For a CV yes.

Could be a lovely brochure though, I'd out the same content across four pages, glossy brochure, fire it in the post (not e-mail, so yesterday) and wait for the phone calls.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          And then bin it after they've gone to the trouble.
          Well it would get my attention which is half the battle with CV shifting. However would I go to the effort of asking for it in the usual format is another issue

Comment

Probably more suited and acceptable to the world of the arty farty types. I can see barrow boys and nerdy types simply binning it for an engineering CV. Unless you're a girly girl, of course.

hyperD in "gross generalisation" mode
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

<sexist pig>
              I've seen her photo.

I wouldn't. She's fat.
              </sexist pig>

Michelle Magoffin (michellem) on about.me
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                <sexist pig>
                I've seen her photo.

I wouldn't. She's fat.
                </sexist pig>

Michelle Magoffin (michellem) on about.me
                Oh I don't know, she looks curvy and nice and fun, I'd ask her out.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  Probably more suited and acceptable to the world of the arty farty types. I can see barrow boys and nerdy types simply binning it for an engineering CV. Unless you're a girly girl, of course.

hyperD in "gross generalisation" mode
                  To be honest I agree with that, except all the lines make it a total mess.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    Oh I don't know, she looks curvy and nice and fun, I'd ask her out.
                    What, in the hope she brings a really fit friend with her who gets jealous and mounts you just as Michelle goes off to the bog?
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X