• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New favourite Blog: Ted Dziuba

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New favourite Blog: Ted Dziuba

http://teddziuba.com/

This is just pure comedy gold.
    Last edited by d000hg; 17 February 2012, 12:15.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Excellent. The 'Who needs process' article should be read by every senior manager bringing in a Consultancy to do their development.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

He had the hipster webdev community in a massive snit recently with his, shall we say, trenchant comments on node.js: Node.js is Cancer

Then, to add insult to injury, he provided a rigorous proof (with equations to confuse them) that he was right and they were idiots: Straight Talk on Event Loops

Comment

It was the Cancer one I found him through (El Reg linked to it), wonderful. He could be the poster child for a campaign "programmers really are socially inept and arrogant".
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          http://teddziuba.com/

This is just pure comedy gold.
          I see your blog and raise you Niall

ned Productions

I think he still holds a bit of a grudge judging by his latest post.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
          X