• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FAO: Pacharan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAO: Pacharan

<pachasRequest>
    Your culinary expertise are once more in demand as I have suffered a series of collapsed souffles of late.

Indeed, I sometimes don't get a rise at all.

How to you get yours up and how do you keep it up?

</pachasRequest>

<milansResponse>

</milansResponse>
    Last edited by pacharan; 17 February 2012, 12:53.

yo Pach,

apologies for the delay in replying, was away on the annual Benes Family skiing trip to italy

hmmm I suggest to get a new house keeper

Milan.

Comment

MY MAN!!

Did you get to pork any chalet girls while the missus was on the slopes?

I know your type!

Gina Gina he's just a ski instructor
      I managed to perfect my souffle without your expert advice.

Since I do my cooking in an Esse, the heat distribution is not even as it is radiated from the combustion chamber situated to the loft if the oven.

The stilton is to rotate the souffle dish by 90 degrees every 10 minutes.

Now I get my souffle to rise and it stays up too!

Comment

Don't ask me. Cooking is a WOMAN'S JOB m'lord
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Don't ask me. Cooking is a WOMAN'S JOB m'lord
          Modern women dont seem to cook because they are spoilt brats. Feminism has implanted the notion that people will respect and want to marry them just because they have a vagina.

I dont know many women of my generation at all which can run a household to a degree I would find acceptable and that's just so pitiful.

Comment

Working...
          X