• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dereck Chisora slaps Vitali Klitschko in the face during weigh-in for WBC heavyweight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dereck Chisora slaps Vitali Klitschko in the face during weigh-in for WBC heavyweight

Source: Dereck Chisora slaps Vitali Klitschko in the face during weigh-in for WBC heavyweight title fight in Munich - Telegraph

The guy is a thick thug and I hope the Russian smears him all over the ring.

Disgraceful behaviour. Boxing used to be better than this.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

It's all part of marketing - high pay per view ratings now guaranteed.

Vitali probably agreed to get slapped in the face and Dereck in return probably agreed to get killed in the ring

Comment

How do you know it was Chisora - he was wearing a mask after all. A trainer at a gym I one went to once said that the taller man usually wins. It'll be interesting to see if the taller guy beats a squatter man of nearly equal weight. I expect so. Don't know anything about Chisora except that he appears to think he can slap a man when disguised with a cravat.

Comment

Last time he kissed his opponent so is this any worse/better?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Klitschko was heard to say: "You're ****ed now, Dereck, you are really ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              The guy is a thick thug and I hope the Russian smears him all over the ring.

Disgraceful behaviour. Boxing used to be better than this.
              Are they having a fight or a f**k ?
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
              X