• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Horny train set and sports cars. It can only be?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horny train set and sports cars. It can only be?

Mum uses eBay for rant at her ex | The Sun |News

Odds on.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Whoops. Missed a B out.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Whoops. Missed a B out.
      Bet it gets more views though, I know that I was intrigued!!

Comment

Sounds pretty funny - Anyone have the eBay link?
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Whoops. Missed a B out.
          Accidentally on purpose?

Hi Gricer

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            Sounds pretty funny - Anyone have the eBay link?
            original Hornby comprehensive train set, PERFECT CONDITION | eBay

Interesting feedback (Accountancy Books)

Comment

Sounds like some bulltulip made up publicity stunt. No way would a true obsessive leave his pristine collection for the ex-wife and brats to go near.

Some sad guy pretending to be a bird (won't be first or last time on the internet) to get publicity and more bids.

The clincher: "Reserve not met". If 'she' was really trying to dump it she wouldn't have put a reserve on it, and wouldn't know how much to set the reserve for anyway.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                Sounds like some bulltulip made up publicity stunt. No way would a true obsessive leave his pristine collection for the ex-wife and brats to go near.

Some sad guy pretending to be a bird (won't be first or last time on the internet) to get publicity and more bids.

The clincher: "Reserve not met". If 'she' was really trying to dump it she wouldn't have put a reserve on it, and wouldn't know how much to set the reserve for anyway.
                If her name really is Angie, as the Article says, and she lives in a village called Hartnell, a quick Google search suggests she may be this lady.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I thought you were talking about
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I'm assuming she noted his previous behaviour before marrying him?

Not sure why she is getting £34 a month when the previous wife is getting £390? Looks like she had some very bad advice.

Her matrimonial prostitution comments would make me want to lock up the bunnies & saucepans just in case.

I wonder how much contribution to the lifestyle she made?

Lets hope she loses the 3 stone and finds a decent lingerie shop, like many divorcees seem to.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X