• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dissertation Help!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dissertation Help!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

For my last year at uni, could you all spare about 5 mins to fill in this questionnaire for my dissertation???

To complete it just click on the link;
    Survey provided by

I need good numbers as it's based in the UK therefore could you all please pass this onto as many people as possible.

If anyone would like a copy of the results when completed just let me know and I'll forward them after the completion.

Thank you so much for those who complete it, it really is appreciated.

Thanks!

Have checked the link, is genuine. CBA personally but good luck

Comment

I appreciate the difficulties in surveys, I had to do one last year for Uni work, good luck.

I filled it out, but I tried to keep the extra fields concise. However, if you dont understand all my responses or wish to discuss them further, mine is the one that had this to answer q10:

A way for democracy to have a broader reach through electronic communication. One could forsee and encourage the dissolving of parliament and votes on each bill made by the public. However in a country where the conservatives brainwashed 80% of the nation to vote no to AV and parties afraid of PR, true democracy is a foolish illusion, just a tool under our totalitarianism to keep the masses quiet just as welfare forces those without ambition to become dependant upon the state and rise up against those that challenge it. Even Stalin or Hitler never achieved this so one ponders whether we should despise their accomplishment or destroy them?

PS: I would use qualtrics.com for surveys. Far better than surveymonkey or the free one you used. Free as well but gives you greater flexibility with logic loops and better stat monitoring via IP addresses.

Comment

I am a contractor, where's the £5 I get for the five mins this needs? I earn more pooing. And I never went to uni but got a degree the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          I am a contractor, where's the £5 I get for the five mins this needs? I earn more pooing. And I never went to uni but got a degree the hard way.
          The hard way? In prison?

Comment

Failed poll - no Andyw option.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
              ..., true democracy is a foolish illusion,..
              I'm not sure I agree with that. With Swiss democracy, power resides at the community level and is devolved upwards. The people do have considerable power, and can often frustrate the federal government.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                The people do have considerable power, and can often frustrate the federal government.
                ... & all backed up by local gun ownership

AtW
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Done and a free bump. Good luck.
                  It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

done
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X